Do I have lymphoma?
For the past seven months or so I've had intermittent inflammation of my aux. lymph nodes. They flare up every couple of weeks, and produces minor swelling and tenderness to the touch (to a varying degree). To my knowledge I have no other symptoms (besides maybe fatigue).

At first I thought I just had an infection, and that the inflammation would subside after some time. Then I wondered if my deodorant could be causing an allergic reaction (I changed from aluminum-based deodorant to the other kind). Time seems to have no solution, and it has been 2 weeks since I switched back to aluminum-based deodorant. I discovered today that my lymph nodes are yet again swollen and tender.

Basically my question here is, why would the inflammation be intermittent? Does lymphoma cause tenderness coupled with swelling? Could it be caused by other types of cancer?

As far as medical history, it has been very clean except for MONO, which I had almost 2 years ago now.

Please provide me with some peace of mind, as I am in a very rural area and doctors are miles and miles away. Thank you.
It sounds like your lymphatic system is fighting off something.
Aside from the swelling, and the fatigue have you experienced any other symptoms?
... night sweats? ... fevers? ... unexplained weight loss?
Have you been examined by a doctor to determine if you have any infections?
No, I have no other symptoms. I've been gaining a bit of weight but I think that to be because of poor diet and lack of regular exercise. I have not been examined by a doctor.

Thanks for your comment!