Do I have mouth/tonsil cancer??? I'm a high school student and i dont want to die!! please help
Hi everyone. I'm 15 and really scared. I just recently started smoking with a friend of mine. It's been maybe 2 months now, although I am not a frequent smoker (i only smoke maybe 1-5 cigarettes a day, and i never do it daily, maybe 3 days of the week). Anyway, after my lunchtime cigarette i came inside, and brushed my teeth to get the smell out. After i finished, i opened my mouth wide and looked in the mirror, and i was so shocked at what i found. The back of my throat looks white and has a lot of mucus, and the natural redness in my tongue, cheeks and gums has turned pale. My right tonsil is swollen, and looks like there have been little holes cut out of it. inside those holes are little white things that smell really bad. i used a qtip and tried to get it out, which did work some of the time. i looked online and im really scared that i have pharyngeal cancer or tonsil cancer. Is it really cancer?? Is it possible to get cancer this early?? Its only been 2mths!! I don't want to die i'm so scared. I didn't know i could get cancer so soon. I havent told anyone and im really worried. PLEASE if anyone knows whats wrong with me please let me know im desperate!! Is it cancer?? I really hope not i dont even know how i could tell my mom. please help me someone please!! thankyou to all who've read this and are going to help me i am so grateful.