Endometrial Biopsy???
Okay I'm a little worried...okay I'm really worried....
Back in Dec I started have irregular periods, Irregular bowels and pelvic pain. Finally saw Dr. in Jan, I had an US done. Found out that I had a left ovarian cyst. Still having pain I made a follow up with my GYN. Last Sunday I ended up in ER with right posterior pelvic pain and Jabbing pain that radiated to my knee on my left side as well. They sent me home with Percocet and said to wait to talk to my GYN....They did a prego test and nothing else. I'm not pregnant. Saw my GYN, she ran some tests and had me come back for an US today. US showed that my cyst is still present. The Dr didn't come in and talk to me.....She had the US tech tell me that she doesn't have the  results of my other tests until next week and wants me to do an endometrial biopsy a week from today. OKay....I was fearing ovarian cancer....Now I'm worried about Uterine cancer...? Cancer has a strong history in my family. This pain just isn't going away and I have been having my period every 2 weeks and it's crazy heavy and I feel tired ALL OF THE TIME....I'm always cramping. My CBC was a little high in Jan, but no one seemed worried. Not with the tests and my pain and my cyst not going away.....Is Cancer a bigger possibility than I thought??? Has any one dealt with anything similar? I know cyst are common....but aren't the ones that last the ones to be concerned over? Almost 4 months later and it's still there causing pain? Other than Uterine Cancer why would the Dr want an Endometrial Biopsy???
You've probably already had your test and results by now being as though you posted in April and it is now November. I hope everything went well with you. I am sorry to hear about your family history with female cancer. I just had my EB last week and the pain was horrible, a lady (who is like a mother to me) held my hand and cried as I basically screamed in pain. It was worst than what I thought, anyway now I am waiting for the results I pray that everything is fine and I never have to through that procedure again.