Cancer Community
Enlarged Harden Left Testical

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Enlarged Harden Left Testical

I have a Enlarged Harden Left Testical. Just with in a couple of days my left Testical be came enlarged and hard out of the blue. I had not noticed anything prior to this. There has been some slight pain but nothing unbearable. Do or can testical turmors appear and become enlarged out of the blue. Thanks

What other symptoms do you have?
Testicular cancer has a very fast onset and grow very fast. Other symptoms apart from a hard lump in testicular region include blood in semen, general fatigue and tiredness, and dull ache in abdomen or groin.
I would advise you to schedule an appointment with your surgeon as soon as you can as you need to undergo a clinical examination and ultrasound. Take care!
I dont have any other symptoms. Just one testicle that has become enlarged. The testical is smooth with no lumps just enlarged and hard. I have not had any other symptoms. Is there something else that this may be. Thanks

The other causes of enlarged testis can be orchitis. In this condition the testis get swollen and there is testicular pain.
Another cause is testicular torsion which causes swollen hard testis with severe testicular pain.
Other possibilities are testicular cyst or lymphoma. I would suggest you to get it checked out as soon as possible. Do let me know if you need more information.

I have just noticed that my left testical has became swollen and hard, it seems to have a lump at the bottom part of it. In the last four days i have had a pain in my lower abdomen and it was only by chance that i checked my testicals. Can you please advise
yeah im having the same problem ive had it for a few years..my left testicle is enlarged (size of a egg almost) about 4x the size of my right one ...it seems really soft/smooth,  theres no lumps on it. It almost feels like its filled completely with fluid....its so dense/heavy it stretched the  sack thin to were you can almost see through it...its not hard  at all i can actually apply a fair amount of pressure to it, it feels like its firm yet squishy, like a firm waterballon... it feels like if i were to squeeze it, it would burst with fluid..theres no pain for the most part even when applying pressure to it, except once in a while out of the blue for no reason  i get stabbing pain like its in a vice but it usually sub sides 15-30min later and only happens rarely like once a month if that...

any ideas...im going for a physical  on dec 16 regardless, although  its been 10 years since ive been to a doctor...im hoping its just some cyst
did you ever find out what this was? curious im having similar symptoms
im experiencing simular symptoms. my left testicle swelled up to the size of a lemon within 24hours. doesnt hurt when im sitting/laying down, sometimes gets a little sore if i stand up too long. its completely smooth, but its quite hard, actually feels like a lemmon. seen the doctor 3 times in 5 days. he thinks it may be an infection. been on antibiotics for 5days but the swelling has only gone down a little. no lumps, pain elsewhere or blood in my semen. when it does hurt its only at the top by the tubes. having an ultra scan in a couple days, anyone experienced this before?? quite worried :/