Cancer Community
Essiac Tea. A natural cure?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Essiac Tea. A natural cure?

Hello everyone, I just wanted to post this in case people didnt know about this stuff cause 95% of the time they dont. This is a indian tea that was introduced to a woman with cancer way back in the day. I dont remember the tribes name but they're native to canada. The woman drank this tea as the native man said to and was cured. A nurse called Rene Caisse was givin the ingredients for it and was spose to have cured many people with it. She was actualy trying to get this put in the books as a cure but they would'nt do it for whatever reason. In her own words she said the guys were like, "You found it, But the medical proffession is not gonna let you do this to it" Anyhow with that said. I'll leave it up to you people to do a search on it. Its "Essiac Tea" theres many places that offer the ingedients needed and instructions on proper brewing. And for the record im not a doctor, Im posting an herbal tea to maybe help some people. Just read up on it. Thanks for looking.
Im honestly supprised theres been no responses to this. I would guess to most people this would ring BS. Im no spammer though..Im a true member of this board and im really trying to help people. This Tea is legit and something you have to know is doctors dont want cures or they would have some. They want your money, be it by putting you through surgery or putting you on expensive medication. Thats one of the reasons they have that stupid rule where they make you scedual an individual appointment for things that could all be done within one apointment. Its that office call that they get payed for thats at hand. Im sorry if i offend anyone but im not saying doctors are bad...Im just stating truths about the medical proffession in general. There is herbal cures out there folks and they dont want to use them.
For anyone out there that has cancer, Look into this tea. Also i could say look into this stuff called vytalzyme. I'v personaly seen that get rid of tumors in my mother. Im no doctor but my mothers doctor (Dr. Wong) is all about natural cures and its thanks to him she didnt have surgery. She told them she was not getting the surgery until she at least tried something else. Went to doctor Wong, Wong reccomended these things to her. She took them for 6 months went back and they were gone as if they were never there. Please people the reason im so cocky is because i know people are out there sick and i'v seen this stuff work.
Hi AIF,

I searched and found the following from the National Cancer Institute's website...
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/pdq/cam/essiac/Patient/page2

Seems like as a supplement it certainly couldn't hurt to give it a try...

Thanks for your post...
hi

I like to try this tea, I am living in sri lanka

where I can buy this online?

Hello Duminda, you can find the tea at quite a few places online. I take it as a preventive myself and i get it from a place called www.essiac-herbal.com. :) If you have anymore questions about this stuff i will answer the best i can.
hello,i am living here in Philippines..
i just want to ask if where specifically here can ibuy that product and how much it si?