Cancer Community
FNAC test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

FNAC test

Respected Sir i am 42 year young man my previouse history of medical is good i feel lesion in my nack i checked with my doctor he taken sonography and is conclusion after sonograpy

(1) That there is a 16.0 x 13.0 x13.0 mm solid lesion at the lower pole of the left lobe. The exact nature is undetermind . Ultrasound guided FNAC could be undertaken.  

(2) Lymphnodes are seen at level foru bilaterally and in the posterior tringle too, whice are probably reactive lymphnodes.

But some other Dr. advice that after FNAC the problem will be increase so Do not take the risk of FNAC

SIR  PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT I HAVE TO DO FOR CURE OF THIS PROBLE. & OBLIGE ME .

REGARDS & THANKS .

sir
    i m 57 years and there is a lesion in my neck. dr precribes me fnac test but the test report could not clearify the problem. the report is telling that there is a probability of glang tb and no malignancy.

the report is not very clear so please tell me what i shuld do?
one thing more up to what extent these test are able to diagnose
the malignancy.
  A 65 yr old person taking Tuberclosis treatment since 1& half month after  X-ray  showing Tuberc. on lungs, In the meantime patient has got the  pain over upper backside. We consulted Chest & TV Specialist, he has advised & done the FNAC test, result of which is expeted to be positive as confirmed from FNAC test agency. Still we could not consulted the doctor. After taking CT Scan  Doctor was in opinion  to be malignancy

Pl advise what is mmalignancy, Is mmalignancy mean tuberclosis or els--.... Pl tell what we should do?   REPLY SOON PLEASE

My FNAC test conclusion is the features are consistent with a beaning fatty lump. is that dangers or what ar the treatment. and is that cancer