Cancer Community
Faslodex
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Faslodex

Hi,

My mother has been diagnosed with Metastatic Breast Cancer. At present she is taking Faslodex 250mg and Blaztere once a month. I want to know if we have any Indian Pharma company preparing a medicine with the same salts as Faslodex?? The cost variation could be huge as Faslodex is available at 26,800/ = and is imported by Astra Zeneca.

I heard NATCO Pharma has launched some medication but don’t know the same to search further.
Related Discussions
Hi.  I've looked up Indian pharmaceutical companies manufacturing fulvestrant (that's the generic name for Faslodex) over the web but have not found anything.  Faslodex is apparently still covered by international patents which limit manufacturing by other companies other than Astra Zeneca.  My search turned up only one other drug company - Chinese (Beijing Zhongshuo Pharmaceutical Technology Development Co., Ltd.), offering fulvestrant as part of their product line.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...