Cancer Community
Fraud hospitals

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Fraud hospitals

One of my friends mother suffered from oral cancer and was taken to KKR hospital, Mandaveli, Chennai, India.  There, the doctor (who defines himself as doctor) is cheating people by bluffing that he is using biomedicine to treat people and killing patients by experimenting on them by giving chemotherapy daily which is against protocol.  Finally, my friend's mother got infected by the chemotherapy which was given to her daily for 25 days and was killed.  Like this, he is experimenting on poor patients and killing them.  So, beware of this hospital.  I want to know what action must be taken in such situations.  I feel that it is one kind of murder that fellow is doing in the name of doctor.  Please let me know what must be done to make people aware of this hospital so that many patients will be saved.
Avatar_dr_m_tn
You have to know the qualification of the person before you know he is an allopathic doctor or not.He must do a minimum MBBS to practice allopathy and if not you can complain the nearest police station.
In any form of cancer you should visit an Oncologist/Radiotherapist for treatment.
Please also write to the Chennai Indian Medical Association about this.
Tell your friend to ask for case history of the patient and the diagnosis and clinical investigations and all documents from the hospital and sit near any MBBS doctor and discuss the case and you will come to know the truth.
Best of luck!
I have also had a similar experience with an hospital boasting to be one of the best cancer hospital in Chennai. I admitted my wife who was in advanced stage of cancer, could not be diagnosed by an Ortho Doctor who referred to a vascular Surgeon in Apollo and then to RMCH. Also went to Adyar cancer instituter as the admission itself will take one week and they recommended to Dr.KMH.  We admitted and was there at for nearly 2 months. The type of cancer was diagnosed wrongly and given radiation and Khemo twice. My wife's body gone worse because of the Khemo. No effect on the tumors was the worst thing. We had second opinion from other doctor that the type of cancer is something else and now the body condition is not fit enough for further treatment. Every day we are suffering of seeing my wife slowly going down.
please call me i would like to know more about KKR hospital and vijaya sarathi. for further treatment.
my no is 09035459890
email ***@****
K.K.R HOSPITAL IS ONE OF THE FRAUD HOSPITAL AND  NOT A GOVERNMENT AUTHORISED HOSPITAL  VIJAYA SARATHY SIMPLY SAYING I'M TREATING WITH ENGLISH MEDICINES AND ANTI BIOTIC S BUT IT WILL NEVER HELP TO EXTEND CANCER PATENT LIFE FULLY WASTE OF MONEY BECAUSE OF MONEY THAT FUKER IS DOING THIS DON'T GO THERE  PLEASE I REQUEST ALL WHEN YOU DIAGNOSED THAT IS  4 LEVEL CANCER THERE IS NO WAY TO SAVE THE PEOPLE MORE THAN 6 MONTHS OR 1 YEAR FIRST OF ALL HE'S NOT A DOCTOR        
AFTER LOSING YOUR RELATION ONLY YOU REALIZE HE S NOT A DOCTOR BECAUSE JUST 2 MONTH LATER MY UNCLE WAS EXPIRED HE IS THE A STOMACH CANCER PATENT IT WAS DIAGNOSED BEFORE 8 MONTHS I HAVE I SEEN ADVERTISEMENT ON NEWS PAPER AND WE TAKEN TO KKR HOSPITAL  THAT IDIOT TOLD PAY FIRST 75 THOUSAND 10 DAYS TREATMENT AFTER 15 ONCE WE NEED TO PAY 10 THOUSANDS BUT THE MEDICINE COST IS TOTALLY 10 THOUSANDS FOR 10 DAYS AND EXTRA OTHER medicines extra cost

he is giving this kind of cancer drugs for all type of cancer patients
ETOPSIE,  CYCLOPHASMIDE,emiset and anti biotic injections it will reduce the tumor again it will develop the twise size than before and it will damage kidney and nero