Gall bladder polyp
I had a surgery (cholecystectomy) for gall bladder polyp, and had gall bladder removed. I want to know how risky is to my life. And is it curable? Also is it a cancer, if not, is there any chance that i might be effectec with cancer in later stage of my life?

Plz provide me this info.

they should have looked at your polyp under the microscope and tell you if it was cancerous or not.  That pathology report will help your doctor answer your questions.
I have pain and my Dr. thought it was comming from my gall bladder so I had a sonnigram done.He told me if it was my gall bladder I would need surgery.Well I did'nt have stones but I do have a polyp.I seem to be getting worse and have been to a G.I. Dr. also  .It's like everything came up one right after the other.I have had an endoscopy colonoscopy,and a ct scan of my abdomen and pelvic area which the GI Doc. ordered.Now he wants me to go through a cck hida scan of my gall bladder.In the mean time i am feeling bloated loosing weight,can't seem to eat very much either..Oh maybe I should mention I have had cancer before also.The G.I.Doc.said that polyps in your gall bladder are not the same as polyps in your colon???I  don't understand that at all.Any Info. someone could give me would be great ***@****

Since you have had cholecystectomy meaning your gall bladder has been removed you need not worry about gall bladder cancer.
Mostly gall bladder polyps are benign, very rarely they can be malignant also. The size matters, larger the size of the polyp the greater are the chances that it is malignant. A biopsy is usually confirmatory.
Hi DrNoopurMD:
    I have a gall bladder polyp size 1.1cm. I don't want remove my gallbladder. Can you give me some ider.thank you

I have gall stones  in which I was wondering could this be the problem as  to why I feel sick just right after eating.  When I eat anything that has grease or fats  is when I experenced the most problems.  I had a ultrasound  and that is when they were found, and if this bloating feeling is how I am going to feel all the time I don't like it.  Everyone says that we don't need the gallbladder so do they cut you open to get to it or is there another way to remove it?

I really would like to know what I am getting into if it comes down to the fact that it has to come out.  Lets put it like this I don't like surgery.  Thanks
vmr
Sir, I Reacently went to ultrasound test in the test found galbladder multple polyps size from 5mm to 8 mm.Doctor said to remove galbladder. Now i am in abroad i am planning to go for surgery after 1 year, Is it ok ? and please advise me after removing galbladder is any chances of cancer ? I am not a diabatic. except galbladder polyps i dont have any health problem. Please advice me abount this. Thanks.
i had ultra sound of abdomen and pelvis for enlarged prostate. it was found that i have multiple polyps in gall bladder less than 4mm in size, my appetite is normal, in fact i feel hungry often.  i am 64 years old male, about 5' 3" weighing 135lb.  i have no pain in abdomen and the polyps does not bother me in any way.  do i need to remove the gall bladder?  can polyps be removed by medicine.
I had my tommy ultra sound and the initial finding was that I am having a calcified polyp at the neck of my gall bladder. I want to know what are the effects or symptoms maybe that it can bring about. Because at the moment I am suffering from acid reflux symptoms.Is this become a more serious thing that needs to have an outright attention.

Pong
hello its hyder.i m 24 year old male.i go for ultra sound 2 months ago.where they found that i have 2 polyps in my gall bladder and i have jauidence..so ist i go for jauidence treatment.my test will come normal.then i go for ultra sound again where they found that u have no gall bladder polyp..**** but i go for ulta sound again where they found that the result was sam and i have 2 gall bladder polyps which size is 0.6 mm..my docotr advise me for follow up.but i request him to go 4 surgery.he will do leprascopy surgery and sent my gall bladder for biopsy.where they found there is no evidence of maligancy.so don,t think so beileve to u r God.every thing will b all right.God bless.and i m going to b married now.