Grade 111C Endometrium Cancer - how long did it take to develop to Grade111C
I would appreciate kowing how long it takes for Pappilary Serous Adenocarcinoma with Clear Cells  (Grade 111) to develop from when the cancer cells first multiplied in my endometrium, (from when my cancer was Grade 1.).
I have learned that it is an aggressive cancer and so I realize that accurate and timely dagnosis is critical. But I have no idea of the times - what is timely? How long does it take to develop?   Did it take  months or was it years for my cancer to become Grade 11.
Then, more importantly to me, how long did it take to become Grade 111C.
I had bleeding and a discharge for 6 months prior to correct diagnosis, and now I wonder, if I had been diagnosed earlier, when my bleeding began, could I have been spared such a bad grade of cancer. (my life expectancy less in peril)  Or not. Could I have had only Grade 11?
Your help would be fundamentally helpful to me.
Thank you.
Yours sincerely,
Penelope Hart

Please can you help me with the question I have asked twice here..How long did it take for my Endometriam Cancer - Papillary Serous Adencarcenoma with white cells Grade 111C to develop to thislate Grade.  How long did it take to become Grade 1, then 11 and then fro Grade 11, how long would it have taken to become Grade 111C?
Thank you,
Penelope