Cancer Community
Grain of rice lump with pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Grain of rice lump with pain

well im 16 years old and about 4 months ago i found a grain of rice sized line or bump on top of my left testicle most of the time it is painful sometimes it goes away. i went to the doctors they did a physical and told me it was nothing , after the pain dident go i away i went back and the doc told me he has no idea what it could be , to me it feels like a swollen vein or lump cause of too much masterbation (masturbation) i really would like to know what it could be ..

Did your doctor order an ultrasound?  Blood work?  This lump needs to be followed by a urologist. They will make sure if it  changes over time that its taken care of asap.  It could be something that can be resolved with medication, either way its something you want to stay on top of for the best results.