Cancer Community
Greyish?blue area in my urethra, tip of penis, could it be cancer?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

I am an uncircumcised 18 year old male. I am a virgin and have never had any sexual contact. I have "Lip" like lesions on the sides of my meatus that I had checked out 2 years ago by a skin doctor. He said not to worry about it and that it was very normal, in other words, nothing serious, and nothing to worry about. These lesions are about 8millimeters in length, they have gotten a little bigger, but that is probably because I have also grown and because Im in puberty. I asked if it was cancer and he told me to stop worrying.

3 weeks ago I noticed a small bump within the "lip" like lesion on the left side of my penis. It was a bit darker in color when compared to the rest of my penis. It is only visible when squeezing the head of my penis, and it looks like a small ball. I thought nothing and then moved on. But yesterday, I was examining it, and I happened to look inside of my urethra. I pulled both sides of the urethra and found that deep into my urethra, again on the left side of the canal, was a dark blue greyish spot on my skin. its very red inside the urethra, but this greyish stuff looks almost like fungus, the color is near black, and now I am very scared that It could be cancer. I tried to touch it with a cotton swab with alcohol, hoping it would come off, but it wouldn't, so it now looks like its in the skin of the urethra or something. I am really really scared this is cancer. Is there any possibility this could be a vein? it sure doesn't look like one though, its all fuzzy looking and kind of black. if it is a tumor, how would I know? there is no pain at the tip of my penis, no discharge, or anything really. what could it be? any feedback or help would be appreciated. thank you.
I have just found something similar on mine! I'm 18, but also sexually active, and uncircumcised! Mine looks like 2 purplish blue small bumps! But when I pull the skin all the way back it looks as if it is just a vein! I am not sure about what it is, but mine is not hairy at all! If you read this and you know something about my "Condition" if I have one and am not just freaking out over nothing, "PLEASE" let me know?!?!?!?!
I've got the same thing EXACTLY! DEAD ON! I'm a virgin, uncircumcised, one 2mm dark purple bump (also on the left) in what appears to be a fold of skin (also 8mm long like your's), it gets darker when squeezed, and i've also got the same grey stuff you describe inside the urethra. i'm really worried as well. Has your doctor said anything new? I've had mine for about 2 months and i't beginning to burn a little. It may be an infection of some sort, but I'm no doctor.  I have been searching the net for weeks and am so glad I finally found this! Please let me know asap what this is. I would really appretiate it!

-Dennis K. (I'm 16)
WHAT THE HELL! Ive got the same thing and no one knows what the hell it is! Im 29 and uncut.....im so mad that my parents didnt cut me when i was born! None of my friends that are cut have these problems......cant we sue our parents! But for real, i am a nurse and none of my doctors that are friends have a clue either.They tell me not to worry, yeah right! Its our penis guys........im doing research to find out whats going on. This is ridiculious! all these breast cancer this and autism that....what about us.....nobody knows about our stuff.....ive had smears, blood work, med students staring...and still no clue....i will find out for us guys,,,,,this ***** and if i have to get my **** cut off, im gonna be pissed! Ill keep posting
dude wtf i got the same **** im 19 cut..on the left side dark bluish lookin spot inside of tip...then its dark red inside that *****...wtf is goin on?
WTF!! I don't have this at all you guys are freaks man. You should either cut off your penises or just not look at them at all ever again.
No body ever reposted. What the heck is this purple/grey stuff inside my urethra?