Cancer Community
Hard Lump in Left Side Stomach

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Hard Lump in Left Side Stomach

I have had a lump in my left side stomach that has seem to got bigger in the last few months. It is 3-4 inches and shaped like a tube. At times (especially when I drink sugar or alcohol) it will physically hurt. -Throb- Lately I have been getting headaches at night. I don't have any medical insurance - I am afraid it is a tumor.  
What is located on the left side just below my rib cage?
I am a relatively healthy 37 year old male - 6 ft 200 lbs
I have definitely had my share of partying and drinking but I also am pretty active.
Well, unfortunately, a physician really needs to assess the site.  Are there any clinics nearby that charge on a sliding scale or offer free services to someone in your situation?  No one from this forum will be able to tell you if it is something benign or cancerous.  
That is the best advice I can give.  

All the best!