Hard Lump near my hipbone
For the past month I have felt a long very hard lump near my my hip bone. Some days it is harder then on other days, some days the lump feels longer, and some days the lump is more obvious (Some days the lump is super hard and some days I barely can feel it). It might be in my head but sometimes the hard lump moves (meaning I feel a hard lump near the top edge near my hip bone and then in a few hours if I was to touch it again the lump is harder toward the middle). I have no idea where this lump is located (maybe in the colon, or whatever intestine is located in my lower abdomen and near my hip bone). The lump does not hurt but sometimes I feel like something is pulling it (kind of like someone pulling your skin and slightly pinching you). Ever since I felt this lump I recently have more bowel movement.

I am 23 years old and I am a female. I have a doctor's appointment Next Year around the second week of January. But I am worry now so I just want to see if anyone have any advice on what this might be.

Is it cancer?