Cancer Community
Hello I have a question

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Hello I have a question

I'm 18 if I have stage 3 or 4 of any cancer is it possible that I could beat it (I don't know if I have cancer but I'm just worried because I have been getting a pain in my right the doctor knows)
Hello?
I don't know what to tell you, but I posted somtign too and no one is answering me either. sorry but yes I heard people surving, just need to get a good docor. what type of cancer do you have?
Sorry to hear that and thank you an I don't know if I have cancer but I have a feeling I might I'm just scared
I think you should have your head checked first.  If you're simply assuming that you have a stage 3 or 4 cancer because you have pain somewhere, then your thinking is very skewed.
Let's just say for a minute that you did though, yes you easily could, depending on what type of cancer it was though.  Your question really can't be answered the way it was posed.  
There are so many types of cancers, it's impossible to say what you would have.  When I was 20 I was misdiagnosed for 3 months which allowed my testicular cancer to spread.  By the time they found it, I was too far gone and they said I'd die from it.  I'm now 47 and I have a completely different cancer now.  A soft tissue sarcoma that statically should have killed me a few years ago.  I'm still having chemo, but the outlook is pretty good as of my last scan.  Being 18 years old, the chances of you having cancer are extremely low.  I really don't think your pain is being caused by cancer, but you didn't really explain your pain good enough for anyone to answer your question.
The pain is a sharp pain my right side by my ribs I'm just worried I guess