Cancer Expert Forum
Help me Please Doctor

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

Help me Please Doctor

Im 30 year old male.

The last two months has been worse of my life, i started to noticed alot of bleeding coming my rectum, it comes after my stool and drips into the toilet, also alot on the paper. Also i noticed alot of green mucus stucking onto my stool sometimes.  I keep track of my weight regular as im a gym instructor. I started to get a bad pain in my abdominal and lost about 2 stone over a 2 week period, everyone said i looklike a different person. after the 2 weeks of weight loss my weight has maintained and even gained a stone back but the stomach pain still continues mainly on the right hand side and lower back. Also i feel tired and exhausted alot of the time.I have to mention about 7 Months ago i did a daft thing and used Human Growth Hormone to get better results in the gym, i did this for 3 months, taking 5IU per day for 5 days then 2 days off( i know this was stupid). My doctor says that wouldnt of caused what is going on with me now.
So far ive had the following tests

Sigmoidoscopy == Normal
Camera down throat = Normal
Full Abdominal Ultrasound = Normal
Chest Xray= Normal
Barium Meal = Normal
Barium Enema = They couldnt see the right side of colon cause there was food there.
Ive had 4 Liver function test= First showed a HIGH ALT and Billirubin ALT 48 B/rubin 21 = both high
2nd test  ALT 71 B/Rubin 19= both high
3rd test ALT 63 B/rubin 19=Both HIgh
4th test ALT 40 B R/ubin 16   my doctor says that this test was all normal

Im really worried that i may have cancer, i have a young family, could you tell me what you think??
From your description of fresh blood on the paper and in the toilet, it seems that you have bleeding from the lower part of the gastrointestinal tract, near the anus. The reason is likely to be a benign lesion (like hemarrhoid or fissure), rather than cancer.
Your LFT reprts and other reports are all normal.
I hope you will never again take performance enhancing or other non-prescription drugs.
Please consult a surgeon for a detailed evaluation.
All the best, and God Bless!
Im in the UK
could that course the weight loss and green mucus doctor?? please reply
The green mucus in stool may mean either infection or malabsorption. Both may cause weight loss.
This symptom needs investigation.
Good Luck!
So doesnt mean i got cancer??? never been so worried, i think im getting a full colonoscopy  next
All your reports seem largely normal. There is nothing so far to suggest cancer.  Your sigmoidoscopy and ultrasound abdomen are both normal, so please relax.
A colonoscopy is a good idea; it will help rule out lesions in your large intestine beyond what was visualized by sigmoidoscopy.
For rectal bleed, please consult a surgeon.
Good Luck.
Thanks for your replys doctor, one more thing thou, i forgot to addd my tongue is white /yellow coated??? what does this mean>?
1 more quick question about my situation, can taking that human growth hormone cause me to get cancer????
This is very unlikely. GH is not known to induce cancers.
Good Luck!