Here a lump, there a lump, everywhere a lump, lump

I have swollen lymph nodes in my neck - both in the jugular chain and submandibular chain.  I also have swollen supraclavicular nodes bilaterally, swollen axillary notes bilaterally, and palpable nodes in my arms.

The cervical nodes have been there for over two or three years.  None of the nodes are tender, nor were they prior to being recognized.  As best as I can tell the supraclavicular nodes are not palpable, they were revealed by CT.

My CBC results are also sort of skewed.  The percentages for the leukocytes are all out of whack, but the actual numbers are usually within the established range.

The palpable nodes are hard and not mobile, except for one in my arm, which feels sort of hard with a rubbery border, and is mobile along the ulna.  I had assumed that  none of the palpable nodes were growing, because I can't feel a difference, but as I think about it, if they were growing internally, I wouldn't necessarily "feel" a difference with my touch... but it would certainly explain the progressive decrease in my range of motion in my neck.

I've been seeing a family doctor for the last ten years - she didn't seem a bit concerned about the swollen lymph nodes.  I've got an appointment to see an internist in a few days, and I'm not exactly sure what to ask....

I think... given the duration and the tests I've got (I have the results and films to show her), that I should just ask for a biopsy, and be done with it, one way or the other.

Any suggestions?
dont wast time get it cheeked out fast!!!!!!!!!!!!