Hi all looking for Support
My fiance was Diagnosed with Lung Cancer at Christmas time (2012) he is currently in hospital with alot of fluid on his lungs due to the lung cancer. Doctors can't drain it so they need to do Major surgery which is really risky for my fiance has his blood doesn't clot and he also has chronic liver disease and there is a risk his heart may stop. But staying positive that he gets through this surgery as he needs it asap has he stopped breathing last night (Monday 25th Feb 2013) it's a really emotional time at the moment. Plus we have a little girl who is 2 years old. x x x
How is your fiance? Can you elaborate on the Lung cancer diagnosis? What were the symptoms present? At this time, discuss the management plan with your fiance's attending physicians  and learn more about the cancer  to ease any worries and to have a better understanding of his condition. Take care and stay positive always. Do keep us posted and best regards.