Cancer Community
High Lymphocytes and Lymphs (Absolute)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

High Lymphocytes and Lymphs (Absolute)

Hello everyone, I am a 20 yr old Female.
A couple of weeks ago I had a horrible pain in my right leg... (groin area) and went to the dermatologist, and she said I had a femoral hernia. I went to the a General Surgeon and he said that I was misdiagnosed... I had a swollen lymph node. A sonogram confirmed it. I was sent to get blood work done and I suppose that for a lack a better words.... "obviously" my  Lymphocytes and Lymph (absolute) were above normal ranges. My doctor wants to do a biopsy to figure out what might be causing these damn elevated results... I am afraid.... My WBC is a little high and barely makes it within the "normal ranges".
I have been experiencing persistant nausea, and slight headaches... (I might be pregnant but I won't know until thursday, feb 19.  which is when I am due for my........)
What are some of the reasons that I should research why my Lymphocytes and Lymphs (absolute) is elevated?

I really appreciate your help,
Thanks alot,
A.B