Cancer Expert Forum
High ast & alt & calsification on left breast

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.

I had lab work done & a mamography and the results of the ast is 48 H & alt 90 H the mammography shows calsification, my question is  there is any relation beteween the two results?
I still have to see a surgeon next week about the calsification, they did a sonograhm of my liver and it seems to be ok.
Can you help me?, I'm very worry I can't wait until next week
Thank you
Maritza
There is no co-relation between breast calcification and mildly elevated liver enzymes.
Do you know what BIRADs score was assigned to your mammogram? Since your breast ultrasound is OK, there is probably no need to be worried. Please discuss with the surgeon the pattern of calcification in the breast when you meet him/her next week, and if any follow-up is needed.
All the best, and God Bless!
A related discussion, waiting for results from stertactic biopsy and mri scan was started.