How Fast Does Breast Cancer Grow?
I am a male 25 years old. I have had a soft lump under my left nipple for almost a year at first it was painful or tender for about five to six months, but not so much anymore. Sometimes it is a little tender to the touch though. My surgeon told me it is an enlarged breast bud or gynecomastia. This is without a biopsy only ultrasound. I also have these other soft ovalish type lumps going toward my armpit and I can feel a lymph node I think. Anyway my question is how fast does breast cancer grow? Given the information is it likely to be breast cancer?
I am not an expert, but was wondering the same thing as I have has some mysterious things going on since having a baby 2 yrs ago. I actually have some lumps that are about as large as strawberries in my breast area! If your actual surgeon said that, he probably was accurate, but like me, I requested an Ultrasound (didn't even go to my surgeon) to my new OBGYN . I was terrified about going to a surgeon, but didn't realize this is normal protocol, so now I am actually going in for the US. I have a lump near my armpit too(like a pencil eraser), but my doctors don't seem to think it is anything-had this sucker for 7 to 8 yrs at least. I am asking that this be checked tomorrow. We are young, but it never hurts to be proactive. Best wishes to you. Don't stress out, but possibly go back to your surgeon, GP and request an ultrasound.
Let me know how it goes for you
anyone else?
bump