Cancer Community
How to check whether cancer has happened spontaneously or by any chemic...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

How to check whether cancer has happened spontaneously or by any chemical ?

I would like to appreciate the wonderful services that you are providing to thousands of cancer patients worldwide through your website.
I have a query regarding cancer.
My friend has recently been diagnosed with liver cancer - Hepatocellular Carcinoma. He was very healthy person till now but suddenly he has been diagnosed with this disease.
My friend and I work work in a chemical industry. At our workplace there are many types of chemicals and some of those chemicals are even used in cancer research.
One day I was talking to my friend when his wife told us that she used to tell her husband to leave this chemical industry as it is dangerous for health. She told that some chemicals may have caused cancer.
I would like to ask you can we find why such hepatocellular carcinoma has happened. Is there any way by which we can find whether this cancer has happened spontaneously or by any chemical. As I also work there, so now there is constant fear in my mind.
I request you to please tell can we find the whether cancer has happened by any chemical or otherwise. This is a humble request to you.
Thank you
***@****