Igm
I have a elevated  IGM protein in my blood and urine, I have severe bone loss and loss of height , and my IGM was 472 and now 485 raised so why am I not getting treatment yet? My oncologist feels that the kidney is okay and I am not sure what to do even though my blood is also clotting slower and i have a elevated d dimer
HSe feels the M protein will rise and then what happens to me? I was told about a possible bone biosy in the near future,
I don't know the numbers or really much what you are talking about other then the high protein but my blood protein  was three time higher then normal, then I had a test that showed m spike, and after that a bone marrow biopsy and was diagnosed with Multiple Myeloma.  The myeloma (plasma) cells were at 50% of the sample so pretty comclusive. My specialist says the don't usually treat if on biopsy the reslult is around 10-20% and minamal symptoms / stable, then it is cold smoldering myeloma and watched closely.