Cancer Community
I'm 16, Could it be colon cancer?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

I'm 16, Could it be colon cancer?

For the past few weeks i have been having lower abdominal pain, constipation, tenesmus, gas pain, loose stools, and acid reflux. My doctor sent me to have a blood test and the results have not come back, but im still concerned that it could be Colon Cancer. I'm afraid that it could be cancer, and i honestly hope that the blood test come back as positive for Inflammatory Bowel, rather than having cancer...please help?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Well 16 is kind of young for colon cancer but it's not impossible! I have almost the same symptoms and they started when I was pregnant! I had bad indigestion, constipation, loose stools, thinner stools, I've even had blood on my stool a few times! The dr told me I had internal hemmroids but Im suppose to have a colonoscopy June 8th to be safe. I am very scared just like u that I have colon cancer! But I will let u know the results!
Blank
Hey well I had similar problems and had a colonoscopy done n everything was fine! All I had were internal hemmroids and the dr told me to eat more fiber! Maybe u should try that.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank