I'm 16, Could it be colon cancer?
For the past few weeks i have been having lower abdominal pain, constipation, tenesmus, gas pain, loose stools, and acid reflux. My doctor sent me to have a blood test and the results have not come back, but im still concerned that it could be Colon Cancer. I'm afraid that it could be cancer, and i honestly hope that the blood test come back as positive for Inflammatory Bowel, rather than having cancer...please help?
Well 16 is kind of young for colon cancer but it's not impossible! I have almost the same symptoms and they started when I was pregnant! I had bad indigestion, constipation, loose stools, thinner stools, I've even had blood on my stool a few times! The dr told me I had internal hemmroids but Im suppose to have a colonoscopy June 8th to be safe. I am very scared just like u that I have colon cancer! But I will let u know the results!
Hey well I had similar problems and had a colonoscopy done n everything was fine! All I had were internal hemmroids and the dr told me to eat more fiber! Maybe u should try that.