Cancer Community
Is It Cancer of some kind?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Is It Cancer of some kind?

Well really this is just a bizarre story but i will go ahead and explain it. I  am a 22 year old female with on going problem since Feb. 07'. Well i had a baby and he was born in Feb, and ever since then i have had tons of problems. First high blood pressure (which is normal now) that they had no explanation for. i did not have high BP prior to the birth of my son. I Had on going Head aches on and off since, dizziness, confusion, bone pain, shortness of breath, and now my ALT and AST levels for my liver were elivated. I was just taken off of the BP medication because it was normal and the doctor thinks that is the cause of my elevated ALT and AST. Has anyone had any of these? or all of these? Please give me as much advice as you POSSIBLY Can. Thanks
certainly does not sound like cancer to me.