Is it possible I have a brain tumor?
I am a 12 year old male.. For the past few months I've been experiencing weird symptoms and this is finally when it started to be clear cut.. It started as headaches.. It started back in like January and after going to the doctor he basically told me he has no idea what's wrong.. We never took tests like he recommended because my dad lost his job and in turn his health insurance.. They gradually increased, in pain and also more symptoms, like confusion, forgetfulness, etc.

I had my first real migraine like 2 weeks ago. It happened a few times in that 1-week period but they never returned since. They were in a specific part of my head, I don't remember left or right but I know it was only one side. Now the confusion, the memory loss, the headaches, the double vision (repeatedly but I do wear glasses so I don't know if it's caused by my vision just changing normally or whatever is going on in my brain), the fatigue, I sleep a lot, personality changes - it seems like I just completely changed these past few months and now I'm showing complete symptoms for a brain tumor..

I'm no MD, and I know you guys aren't, but you are smarter then me in this field. I have 2 main questions.

1. Is it possible I have a brain tumor or complication related to the brain/head?
2. Should I go to the emergency room or only if someone extreme happens (please define extreme, and keep in mind that I don't have health insurance, if I still did, I would have already went but I don't want to risk putting my family in $5000 debt just for them to tell me it's "nothing" or they "don't know")

I really need help. Thanks!
I'm not sure how to edit my post, sorry, but another thing I've been feeling is pressure in my head as if theres too many things inside of there.. I'm actually feeling it right now and it makes me wanna like clutch my forehead and the back of my head and it basically forces my eyes shut.. It hurts but it doesn't last for long even those these bouts are frequent. :/
Any Help?
Pum
Hey there. It must be hard to have these worries at your age. Migraines and headaches are very very common and highly unlikely to be due to a brain tumour.
Seizures, headaches with vomitting, losing part of your vision, losing the ability to speak or write, those are more worrying symptoms. How long does the double vision last. Like seconds or longer?

Please talk to your parents about your worries but please try not to worry about a brain tumour too much.
I've gotten nauseous many times, and the double vision lasts minutes.. By loss of vision, does that include blurred sight? I'm not really sure what you mean. I have yet to vomit though.. In the past few days, I've been experiencing leg pain and arm pain on the right side of my body, constantly.. I had a seizure once but it was back in like May, but I never went to a doctor for it.. It happened in class..  
Pum
Well if you're having double vision and have had a seizure then you definitely need it checked out. It still doesn't mean brain tumour but could be lots of things that need to be investigated.

Take care and talk to your parents.
One last comment/question.. Could that be a sign of a serious illness? Because like I said in my post, unless it's something that should seriously be checked out immediately, I have no plans of going to the hospital.. And that's not just my decision, I couldn't see my parents taking me unless they can tell something serious is happening.
Pum
Migraines no. Seizures yes. More likely epilepsy but could be lots of things, even stress. I'm surprised if you had a seizure that it wasn't checked out fully when it happened.

Double vision can be lots of things and probably you need to see an optomitrist rather than go to hospital.