Jaw pain when I fully try to open my mouth ? Is it cancer?
17 year old boy. Smoked about 20-25 cigarettes in my entire life,I smoke cause I'm really frustrated with my life,so yeah suicide isn't an option for me, dying slowly is the only option to me , so yeah sort of an occasional smoker .Never drank alcohol. I've had my first heart operation when I was 6-7, it is called V.H.D or something where I had a hole, so I guess I kinda had problem breathing, and it's fully not blocked yet. I also have chest pains sometime

So recently I've been noticing jaw pains, and a cracking sound when ever I want to make , by lowering down and up mouth, but today after waking up I'm having a lot of pain, I literaly coudn't eat an whole apple, cause I couldn't open my mouth properly. Is it a symptom of Oral Cancer? If yeah , then yaaaaayy!! :D

My mom asked me to go to the doctor, I didn't what if i get caught that I smoke, I just wanna die!. So no life advice needed from you people, just cut to the chase :)
CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN IMMEDIATELY.  

Keeping a "secret" that you smoke isn't worth your health or worse.  

Oral cancer.....IMO, doubt it.  

"I'm really frustrated with my life,so yeah suicide isn't an option for me, dying slowly is the only option to me......."  What's that all about?
just the story of my life, anyway Do you think the physician can detect if I smoke or not? My parents would kill me if they know.

If yeah, then after how many days should I go so that they can't detect it?

Well.....I am not sure if this physician will know immediately that you smoke, HOWEVER, if he/she asks DO NOT LIE.

I think you are making the issue about smoking and your parents finding out BIGGER than it is.  

All the best.