Just reporting: on CA 19-9
This is not a question, as it is an information to share with others. My 70 yr old mom is undergoing chemo for pancan since March, and we are all so very happy to report today for the first time in months, that her CA 19-9 went down from around 1400 in july to approx 550 today--Aug1. Her blood reports are good too--all wbc, rbs, etc. She is surely very weak, and has lost a lot of weight, but it appears that her chemistry is holding up, and that things may work afterall. We dont know, we can only hope and pray. So, for now, I want to share that:
a. Do not give up your faith in God---hope that he will guide us all through all the times.
b. Believe in the power of energy and words--positive ones.
c. We are giving her natural stuff to boost her immunity--immuno power and trifala. Perhaps they work.

Please continue to trust the Almighty and spread the message of love and peace.
I am so happy to hear things are looking good.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Take care.