Aa
A
A
Close
Kaposi's Sarcoma??
hi.. I would like to ask if what i'm experiencing right now could be kaposi's sarcoma.  i have a "mole" (http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r594/pboy1234/?action=view&current=822c2f7d.jpg, http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r594/pboy1234/?action=view&current=822c2f7d.jpg ) which has shrunk in size because i scratched it before and then it became a scab and then it healed. but i grew another one just like the one in the picture with the same size in which i scratched it again and then it healed and became a scab and now looks like a scar. what makes me paranoid is that last 10 months ago i had a potential exposure to HIV which was on March 2,2012. in which i tested negative on the 3rd and 5th month post exposure, now just last november i developed a cough (which is NOT hemoptysis, i DON'T have difficulty or shortness of breathing, i am NOT losing weight, NO night sweats etc. JUST a cough) a cough that feels like my throat itches or something. but what bothers me is that it has been 2 months and it hasn't gone away and has clear mucus or white sputum. and then when i think of the spots on my skin and i look at the pictures on google it makes me nervous about kaposi's sarcoma. please help...
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1268057 tn?1462734870
NO....this is NO Kaposi's Sarcoma as this is associated with HIV/AIDS, which you have neither.  

Whatever you have sounds innocuous.  

In another post of yours you mentioned that you tend to be a "hypochondriac."  You should probably addresss that issue.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
yeah that's what i also think. but it's the cough that's making me worry
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank