Kaposi's Sarcoma??
hi.. I would like to ask if what i'm experiencing right now could be kaposi's sarcoma.  i have a "mole" (http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r594/pboy1234/?action=view&current=822c2f7d.jpg, http://s1173.photobucket.com/albums/r594/pboy1234/?action=view&current=822c2f7d.jpg ) which has shrunk in size because i scratched it before and then it became a scab and then it healed. but i grew another one just like the one in the picture with the same size in which i scratched it again and then it healed and became a scab and now looks like a scar. what makes me paranoid is that last 10 months ago i had a potential exposure to HIV which was on March 2,2012. in which i tested negative on the 3rd and 5th month post exposure, now just last november i developed a cough (which is NOT hemoptysis, i DON'T have difficulty or shortness of breathing, i am NOT losing weight, NO night sweats etc. JUST a cough) a cough that feels like my throat itches or something. but what bothers me is that it has been 2 months and it hasn't gone away and has clear mucus or white sputum. and then when i think of the spots on my skin and i look at the pictures on google it makes me nervous about kaposi's sarcoma. please help...
NO....this is NO Kaposi's Sarcoma as this is associated with HIV/AIDS, which you have neither.  

Whatever you have sounds innocuous.  

In another post of yours you mentioned that you tend to be a "hypochondriac."  You should probably addresss that issue.  
yeah that's what i also think. but it's the cough that's making me worry