Cancer Community
Kidney Cancer

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Kidney Cancer

Hello..

My Father was diagnosed with kidney cancer about two years ago.  They found a tumor in one of his kidneys and opted to remove that kidney.  The surgical doctor who removed it said "it did metastasis outside of the kidney into the fatty tissue; however, I was able to get all of it."  My Father was never referred to oncology afterward and was never sent to get CAT Scans done periodically. Two years have now gone by and my Father was becoming more and more in pain, so my Mother pushed for a full body CAT Scan.  The results come back that kidney cancer has metastasized all over into the majority of his bones.  Is there anything we can do?  His doctors tell us Chemo does not work on Kidney Cancer...  is this true?

PLEASE...DON'T LET FEAR IN...........CALL ON THE LORD....IF YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO PRAY INTO AGREEMENT WITH YOU PLEASE CALL 918-495-7777...AND ALSO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO LOOK UP (KNOW THE CAUSE .COM) HIS NAME IS DOUG KAUFMAN ASK ABOUT THE PHASES 1 DIET PLEASE DO SO OK.....FEEL FREE TO WRITE ME WHEN EVER.....GOD BLESS YOU ALL.......OXOXOX :)(: