Cancer Community
Knots In Scrotom

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Knots In Scrotom

Today I noticed during a shower doing a random check up of my testicles that I had a really small knot the size of maybe a small pimple on my left testicle (not the scrotum the testicle itself) It isnt painful and is on the topside if your looking down. Ive decided to go get it checked out i thought it might be the epididymis but the otherside dont feel quite the same. I also have a knot same side near one of my tubes but it doesnt feel attached to any thing. Any suggestions as to what it may be? I am definitely taking the step of going to the doctor monday but itd be nice for any knowledge as to if its anything other than cancer. Im experiencing no pain and would have never noticed if I hadn't just stumbled upon it. Thank you for your help.
Tags: knot, testicle