Cancer Community
LIPOMA
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

LIPOMA

On my right arm there is a swelling under skill . i have come to know that it is called LIPOMA and is it a cancer or not and tell me what should i do? please
Tags: lipoma
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi.
Lipomas are benign fatty tumors in the subcutaneous layer of the skin.  They are soft, mobile, and usually painless.
Treatment consists of simple excision.
Please consult your surgeon for evaluation and management.
Good luck.
Blank
Hi,
A lipoma is a benign lesion. If a confirmed diagnosis suggests it is a lipoma and it is not troublesome it need not be removed. A conservative approach to management is followed, with regular follow ups and reporting any change in size or any other features to your doctor. Goodluck.
Blank
541234_tn?1266678697
I am growing multiple fatty lipomas they are painful, beady balls or patches where ever i have fatty tissue..U/s said normal ? having lotsa blood work, r/o neuro fibromatosis? dercum's? fibromyalgia? CFS? my groin and thighs are the worse but one arm is painful.. with beady spots loooking for more help..swollowing L carnitin suppose to help? amino acid. 45 yrs  f
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...