Lesion in the Liver
Good Morning

Can you please help me, my sister who is my best friend has breast cancer, and now the doctor told her she has lesion in the liver.
My sister has shut her self down and she has been avoiding my phone calls. The only reason I know her conditions is because she e-mails me.

Can you Please explian to me in simple words "What is Lesion in the Liver"?

Thank You
Magali
"lesion in the liver" could refer to a metastasis (a spreading of the cancer cells) to the liver from the breast cancer.
ok i need help i will try to make it sort. i was feeling sick after i ate so i went to the doctor she sent me for and ultra sound they said they seen lesion on my liver  then they sent me for a ct scan. ok now i got the ct scan back and this is what they said although cavernous hemangiomas may display diffuse dense enhancemeny during arterial phase imaging, this patern is not typical especially in the large lesions over 2cm in size. Adenoma or fnh are more likely to present this type of patern. the timy lesion in the inferior left lobe certianly could be hemangioma. i suspect the leion decribed as situated in the right lobe on the ultrasound is actually the larger lesion in segment 4b. the size discrepancy for segment 2 lesion between the ultrasound and ct scan is somewhat worrisome. on sonography, this ia described as under a 1cm but on ct scan it meaurses 2cm. neoplastic lesion cannot be excluded.as the nature of these leions has not been defermind, i would suggest a specailist referral.
what des this all mean and what would the specailist tell me thank you