Cancer Community
Lump In Upper Abdomen

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Lump In Upper Abdomen

I got a little lump about 3 to 4 inches above my belly button, there is no significant pain coming from that area but lately my stomach has been feeling wierd, there are some areas that do have aches but dont necessarily hurt but still is very uncomfortable, i am also feeling like i have to go number 2 alot...any suggestions of what this could be?
Hi.
Is the lump superficial or located inside the abdominal cavity?
An enlarged intra abdominal organ located in the epigastic area (area above the belly button) can present with a vague abdominal mass in that area.  The organs located in the epigastric area could be the stomach, left liver lobe, part of the pancreas, and part of the transverse colon.
Since you are having symptoms, it would be best to seek consult with your doctor so that you can be evaluated properly.
Good luck.