Lump Neck_ Scared!!!!!!!!!
I am 20 yrs old..
I can feel a small lump below my left jaw close to my neck [since the last 3/4 months]. It is not painfull and I think it is immovable.. I can feel a smaller one in right to.. but it is too smaller when compared to the left one..
I used to have frequent head aches on my left side.. Now I have a slight pain all over the left side of my head.. and can feel a slight swelling..
Few months ago i had a pain on the lower right abdomen. Even now i can feel the pain when i sneeze. I have Asthma probs since I was 7. I have a very weak body...
I have pain on my left neck musscles too.. on back and also in front.. And also had a foot pain 4 nearly 2weaks from now...

I consulted with a Local Homeo Physician. He said it is just a gland.

But I am really scared now!!!!!!!
When i went through the net I felt like they are all symptoms of Canser ..

Please Give me a good adivice...
Hi.  Your homeopathic physician is probably right in saying that those lumps are most likely lymph nodes or glands.  These are groups of white blood cells which are normally found around the neck, and may become enlarged if there is a nearby infection or inflammation.  If those neck nodes do not exceed 1 cm in size, they are probably normal and need not be investigated further.  But if those nodes increase in size or develop symptoms such as pain or tenderness, then you should have them checked by a doctor.  People your age don't usually get cancer and I really don't think those neck lumps are.  Stay positive and don't worry about it.