Cancer Community
Lump Neck_ Scared!!!!!!!!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lump Neck_ Scared!!!!!!!!!

I am 20 yrs old..
I can feel a small lump below my left jaw close to my neck [since the last 3/4 months]. It is not painfull and I think it is immovable.. I can feel a smaller one in right to.. but it is too smaller when compared to the left one..
I used to have frequent head aches on my left side.. Now I have a slight pain all over the left side of my head.. and can feel a slight swelling..
Few months ago i had a pain on the lower right abdomen. Even now i can feel the pain when i sneeze. I have Asthma probs since I was 7. I have a very weak body...
I have pain on my left neck musscles too.. on back and also in front.. And also had a foot pain 4 nearly 2weaks from now...

I consulted with a Local Homeo Physician. He said it is just a gland.

But I am really scared now!!!!!!!
When i went through the net I felt like they are all symptoms of Canser ..

Please Give me a good adivice...