Lump in both armpits
I have a penny sized lump under both armpits.  They are very tender.  I do not have insurance right now and I am trying to figure out what to do.  They hurt just to have my arm in a resting position.  I did have a full hysterectomy due to cervical cancer in 2005.  I dont have the money to pay to go to a Dr just for them to say its a hair bump.  Suggestions on how to tell the difference?
I do not shave my armpit area due to sensitivity.  If that helps.
thats probable swollen lymph nodes when ur body is tryin to fight off bacteria they swell.. u may be coming down with a cold. if you cant see the part that hurts like theres no redness etc its probable ur lymph nodes. if it doesnt go away in like 2 or so weeks i would go to one of those walk in clinics insurance or not ur healths more important.. but sounds like theres nothing to worry about.,. could u tell me how u came about being diagnosed with cervical cancer? im going through the coloscopy stage right now and waiting for results very scared
I found out when I was pregnant with my Daughter actually.  They told me that I had an abnormal pap.  They wanted me to abort the pregnancy at the time because they said it was already at a stage 4.  I had a colposcopy (spelling) at the dysplasia clinic.  I was already pretty far a long so I refused.  After I had my daughter I went through freezing the cells etc and it didnt work.  I have a long history of uterine cancer, cervical cancer and ovarian cancer in my family so at that point they suggested the easiest and most effective method was to have the hysterectomy.

I wish you luck in the testing.  In my case they said it was pretty severe...I am sure you will have better results.  Chin up :D