Aa
A
A
Close
Lump in groin area.
I am a 23-year-old male with a small, hard lump, about 1cm in diameter, to the right of my scrotum, directly where my groin and right leg meet. It is not inside the scrotum or on the leg, but between the two. It seems to be attached to the skin. There is no redness or other discoloration, and does not hurt when touched.
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi.  From the location you described, that lump seems to me to be a lymph node, which is normally found in that area.  A one centimeter size node in that area is not unusual, and if it's not red or tender, then you may opt to just observe it for a month or two.  If it grows bigger, or additional symptoms appear, then that's the time to have it checked by a doctor.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I have the same, but it is very new and is a bit sore from friction, when I walk a lot and the dampness in that area. It is not really sore to the touch otherwise. I seems to be like the small boils I had when I was young.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Did you find out what it was, did it go away, I have the same thing so just wondering what it is.
Thanks
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources