Lump in right side of throat
A couple days ago I began to feel the sensation of a small lump in the right side of my throat.  I'm unsure what it is and when I stick out my tongue and look down my throat I can't see anything.  I don't have any other symptoms other than this lump (no sinus congestion, fever, cough, etc.).  If some one could explain to me what could be causing this sensation it would be greatly appreciated.  
This definitely concerns me.  A lump in that area could be an enlarged lymph node.  It could be caused by anything from a simple infection that your body is  fighting off or it could be a sign of lymphoma or leukemia.  As a leukemia survivor myself, I would suggest going and getting it checked out. As we all know, early detection saves lives and you'd rather be safe than sorry.  So make an appt. ASAP!!! And keep me updated.

Best of luck,
Katey
Thanks for the advice I saw a nurse today and she said it didn't look like cancer but she could see where it was inflamed.  She scheduled an appointment with a doctor and Tuesday so he can take a look.  I was tested for strep and it came back negative.  I also had a fever which I was not aware of.