Cancer Community
Lump on bicep

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Lump on bicep

I have a lump not visible only palpitated on the outside of my right bicep about 2 inches above the elbow.  It feels kind of deep.  It is kind of hard.  I am not sure if it is mobile or immobile.  I would say possibly a little bit mobile but
again I am not sure.   It is about the size of a marble or so. What could this be?  
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the lump. Possible causes that may need to be considered include normal bony protuberance, lymphnodes, growths from the bone or surrounding muscles/ tendons/ ligaments, cysts, fractures segments etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a primary care physician initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!