Cancer Community
Lump on my knee
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lump on my knee

I'm just wondering, I have had a lump on just on the side of my right knee.  Its been about 2 years I have had it.  I thought it might have been a pimple and anytime I tried to pop it or squeeze it, it felt like a needle going up my leg.  Now its about 2-3x the size it was 2 years ago, with no pain.  Its shiny looking and reddish, dusky color.  approx 11 mths ago too I noticed I had a rash starting on my lower back which now has spread over my entire back, going across my flanks, up and over my shoulder and up my neck.  It's a flat red, flesh color rash that occasionally itches.  I do have a large history of cancer in my family, including skin cancer in which my great aunt died of 6 years ago.  I also use to burn quite bad when I was a kid.  I am just wondering if this is something I should be concerned about.  if so whats might your thoughts be as to what it is?  Also i noticed recently on my arms etc I started to get alot of small cherry red freckles, but they are quite small right now.