Lump on my left arm
7 years ago i went to see the doctor about this lump in my left arm. Its on the side of me arm just below my elbow. The doctor say it was a ganglion and she said if it got any bigger then i could have it removed. She did ask if it was sore but it was not at the time.

I can move the lump with my fingers but the lump is really sore. Theres no way its a ganglion. It feels like a sore burning there.

Is it possible this could be a cancerous lump?
Hi.  How big is that lump?  The condition your doctor was referring to is called a "ganglion cyst", not a ganglion (which is part of your nerves).  A ganglion cyst is a fluid-filled swelling underneath the skin, and is usually found near tendons or joints.  Ganglion cysts are believed to result from irritation caused by repeated overuse of certain joints. Most of these cysts are asymptomatic, but some can develop inflammation or secondary infection (which can account for the soreness and burning sensation).  It's unlikely that your lump is malignant, but you probably need to have a doctor look at it to see if it has become infected and needs to be treated with antibiotics.