Cancer Community
Lump on top of head

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Lump on top of head

I have a small (1/3in wide) hard lump on the left side of the crown of my head. I was told it was probably a calcium build up by my doctor but she never examined it. I still have the lump  six months later and it feels like it is getting bigger (I can't see it in the mirror where it's located), I am also getting more frequent headaches. It is under the scalp, I can move the skin a little, no hair loss and the lump itself does not move as if it's attached to the skull. It hurts to touch firmly but not lightly.
bump
Still waiting for help...
You should go and see your dematologist. I have a lump under the skin on my scalp and my neck and both are cysts.  The dermatologist can tell you what it is.