Lump under skin of butt cheek

i am 17 and i have a pea size lump under the skin of my right butt cheek. It does not hurt at all and there is no swelling or soreness. I cannot exactly remember when it got there but i am concerned if this lump if malign...
I had one of these before that stayed around forever it seemed.  I went to the doctor and it was a staph infection.  I got antibiotics and it finally went away.  You can try putting neosporine (antibiotic ointment) on it to see if it will come to a head.  If not, I would see a GP.  Good Luck. I wouldn't worry about it being malignant.
i am 46, female,and ive resently lost about 3 lbs. without trying, ive been hospitalized and tested for everything. Nothing shows up...then my eardrumbs bust and i have a dent in my butt check with a pea size hard ball in the middle...doc says infection, but ive been on antibiotics for about 4 months....any ideas????