Cancer Community
Lumps in breasts, under ribs and stomach area

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

I don't know what this could be, I'm worried about cancer. My mum says not to worry because I'm only 21.
Last year I was close to joining the army, about the time I went for ADSC I started to get tired and feel unwell, I also noticed lumps in my right breast. I was frightened I didn't tell anyone. Then a greenish liquid came out of my nipple, I had terrible pains in that breast. But I was still too scared to go to the doctor.
I've since had to forget about the army, due to full body pains and aches. I often feel nauseous. I got over the nipple thing and my breasts didn't hurt for a while, though they were always tender. I am tired all the time and my fitness has suffered. I am afraid I am one of those that doesn't go to the doctor unless someone forces me to - otherwise I just can't go. I'm scared of the doctors, and to be honest I DO want to go, but I can't and I have no one to force me.
About three weeks ago I became sensitive to the light. I had a fever, terrible paisn in my breasts - both of them. Sore nipples, shooting pains, more lumps. It took two weeks for me to be able to leave my room. I'm still tired, but now I'm over that bad two weeks, I feel around my body and I have lumps on my stomach too. Lumps uner my rib cage, lumps low on my stomach. Lumps on my neck and above my collar bone.
I have terrible pains in my chest and stomach. It sort of feels like a urine infection or kidney infection. But by breast bone and right collar bone hurt so badly. I am also tender under my armpits.
I am in a lot of pain, I wonder if anyone knows these symptoms. I check, but I can't find a match.  I know I should go to the doctor, but I'm frightened and I just can't.
If anyone can offer advice I'd appreciate it.
Hi this is Hareshusk. I still don't feel well, of course, but I've seen the doctor today. He laughed at me and said nothing is wrong with me.
I think he must be right. He said it is hormones, that I am anemic. that depression and anxiety cause my pain. I am very relieved.
Just wanna say get it checked out, don't live in fear.
Hi, my name is Jeanna and I highly believe I know what you have, Its called Dercum's Disease its really hard for me to explain but I suffer the same thing So I strongly believe. I've never been told this by a doctor yet but I've had this for about 3 in half yrs. Its a very rare diagnosis and not many doctors know much about it, It is also poorly research cause it's so rare there's really no funding for this disease. Search Dercum's Dtsease on your computer and it will explain more. After that go to "The man with a hundred lumps". Scroll down and click on one, watch the video its a man with Dercum's Disease on mystery diagnosis but his lumps are outside of his body. They can be both inside and out,