Cancer Community
Lumps in stomach and back
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lumps in stomach and back

I can feel 4 lumps on my body, 3 on my stomach, and one on my back near my right kidney. They feel like they are on the outer part of the stomach and are not bigger than 1/4-1/2 inch diameter. One is near my sternum, one directly below it about two inches, one to the right about 2 more inches down, and one over my right kidney. They are only painful if pushed on but seem fairly hard. I am a 21 year old male, and worry about cancer. Any thoughts?
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi.
Are these lumps superficial?  If they are, they could be sebaceous cysts, or lipomas.
It would be better to seek consult with your primary physician to have these lumps evaluated.
Good luck.
Blank
Thanks for commenting, nobody has said anything...These lumps are completely under the surface of the skin, although they feel like they are near the surface. They feel like they can be slightly moved when pushed or manipulated.
Blank
Hi,

My son currently has a lump on his back...and them 2 more have cropped up on his tummy and one on his breast.  Your post sounded most like what he has now...his appt. is not for several weeks...I can't take the waiting...I was wondering if you have had yours assessed...what is it?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...