Lung cancer??
I am 33 year old male. I was feeling short of breath from last couple of days. I went to GP and she asked me for a chest xray. everything is chest xray is normal except one thing to follow up. It is written in report as :

"There is a suggestion of increased density in posterior aspects of lower thoracic vertebral bodies"

My GP told that we will have a another xray in 2-3 weeks. can anyone please help me to understand what it is? Thanks
HI,
How are you? What other symptoms were present? Increased density  in a chest xray  usually presents with white, or increased whiteness of the lung fields. This may  suggest lung disease, not necessarily cancer  and may need to be evaluated further. Ideally, x-ray results are compared from any previous chest x-rays  to help monitor  any changes in the lung.  A repeat x-ray after a few weeks will help determine any changes. Hope this helps. Take care and hope all is well. Do keep us posted and best regards.
Just a note about the "Budwig diet" check it out. She found this in 1951 and you can search for it and read all about it. Then choose for yourself. Why have we not heard of this? I have met two ladies who said they did it. Fierst lady said no longer needs her insulin(2004) and second woman (2006)said had eczema in her spine could not walk. Met her while she was working and walking. Helps cancer, M.S., diabetes, Eczema, psorisis and arthritis. We should be able to choose but first we have to know it's there. Prayers are with you
Hello doctor. thank you for your reply. Actually I was not having any problem, I went o GP for my annual routine health check up. I complained her that sometimes I had few episodes of short of breath. and it occurs for 3-4 days in each 3-4 months and then subsides automatically. She did my complete blood test, ESR, ECG, urine, urine culture tests and everything was fine.

Only chest xray indicates a increased bone density at lower thoracic vertrebal. which she said nothing to worry and will have another chest xray in next 2-3 weeks. I will go for next xray on Sunday.

Other symptoms I am facing a very very mild irritation/itching in my throat for which I have to forcefully cough, and feeling feverish (no raised temp on thermometer). Doctor said that this is due to sudden whether change as monsoon came here and its raining. She prescribed me 5 days of antibiotic, and 15 days of antialergic tablets. My cough problem is better now. For fever, I do not feel in day...feverish feeling starts after evening only.