Cancer Community
Lymphoma patient
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Lymphoma patient

I am a 26 year old hodgkin's lymphoma patient that is currently in remission (5months).  I am concerned because i have notice the nodes at the back of my neck (right side where everything started in the first place) are enlarged. I had 4 months ABVD and 3 weeks radiation to my chest (mediastinal).  AFter all my treatments were complete, i could not feel any nodes anywhere, and my shortness of breath had disappeared.  I spoke with my oncologist about now being able to palpate the nodes in my neck. She said taht according to my follow up scans, they have remained the same size as they were post treatment and the gallium scan shows no sign of active disease in them.  Aside from this problem, i have been having mild chest pain that sometimes radiate down my left arm, feeling flutters in my chest, and having shortness of breath on exertion.  I still have fatigue but i know that is probably related to the treatments i had.  I had echocardiograms and chest x-rays done and they all seem fine. What is going on with me?  I can't seem to get an answer and i am worried.