Cancer Community
Major Upper Jaw Pressure
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Major Upper Jaw Pressure

Hello my name is Nathan, and ive never really posted on one of these sites so bear with me.

about 5 to 6 months ago i began to have serious pressure in my upper jaw.  Ive been to my doctor and told him about the problem, but hes seems to think its allergies, or stress.  This pressure is not pain, but more of just a feeling of fullness that seems to be coming from right above the top of my mouth.  I also occasionally get dizzy and I get what feels like a pressure on my chest.  The jaw pressure is constant, although sometimes it feels like harder pressure and sometimes less pressure, but there is always some sort of feeling there.  There is also times more lately where I am getting twitching in my hands and feet.

Recently I had a terrible feeling of chest pressure, not being able to breathe, so I went to the ER.  They did a blood enzyme test to make sure I was not having a heart attack, or had one.  It came out clean and they sent me home.

Im a type II diabetic, and control it with diet, although im not the best at it, im in good shape and not overweight at all, under 200 pounds and im six foot three inches.

I am no doctor but im scared i could have some sort of tumor.  None of the doctors I talk to are taking me seriously, but unfortunately because i have no medical insurance, I cant have the major tests done, unless I go into major debt.