Moms first chemo treatement
Hello,  my mother is 65 years old and received her 1st carbo/taxol chem treatment for ovarian cancer.  Today is Monday.  She has been felling completely drained since Saturday night, barely getting out of bed and only eating a little bit.  She complains of being achy like the flu.  Should we be concerned or are these normal side effects?  Thanks.
This is a normal side effect the best thing you can do is support them trying to eat and make sure they stay hydrated.  Hope everything is ok.
Yes, as the post above me states, it is normal. My mother took chemopherapy for almost two years and only way later she wouldn't have such strong side effects, however I do recommend keeping her hydrated and letting her rest ( also try to give her something light to eat, eating heavy food might make her vomit ).

Hope the best for your mother and that it will help her!