Cancer Community
Movable, hard, ball in lower stomach - What could it be?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to cancer, cancer staging, chemotherapy, hormonal therapy, radiation therapy, surgery, and tumor types.

I've been searching a lot about Ovarian Cancer and I'm concerned. I have not have my period for about 4months and have a hard ball-type figure around my lower stomach area. I can move this ball-type figure to about as far as hip bone to as low as my beneath my belly button. When I press on this ball-type it causes me to go to the bathroom and when I do so, There's a lot of discomfort when urinating. At times before I fall asleep there's a thumping feeling at my bladder, This does not cause any pain of any sort nor does moving the ball-type side to side. Sometimes it stays beside my hip bone which causes me to have sharp pain, until I move it to the middle or the other side. I'm not sure what this could be and would like to have an idea what it could be, before I go to see a doctor.
Is it at all possible that you are pregnant?  What you are describing is the presence and movement of a fetus.  Please see a doctor immediately.